BSF Recruitment 2022: BSF is recruiting 110 Constable & SI Posts under Workshop Wing. Candidates can check the details given below.
BSF Recruitment 2022 Notification: Border Security Force (BSF) has released an online application link for various Combatant (Non-Gazetted) posts in Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’. Candidates can apply online at rectt.bsf.gov.in. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test.
Candidates successful in the written examination will appear before the selection board for the second stage examination (i.e., physical standard test, physical efficiency test documentation, practical/trade test, medical examination, and re-medical examination) on the due date at the center which will be conducted online. They will be informed of the call letter through e-mail address/SMS.
A total of 110 vacancies are available for SI (Vehicle Mechanic), SI (Store Keeper), Constable (OTRP), SI (Auto Electrician), Constable (SKT), Constable (Fitter), Constable (Auto Elect), Constable (Vehicle Mechanic), Constable (BSTS), Constable (Carpenter), Constable (Welder), Constable (Painter), Constable (Turner) and Constable (Upholstery) posts.
Last Date – Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- YouTube Premium for free; How to claim?
- Today’s Current Affairs: 13 June 2022
- Squid Game season 2 official Teaser by Netflix
- JAC Board 10th 12th Result 2022 Date
BSF Workshop Vacancy Details
- SI (Vehicle Mechanic) -12
- SI (Auto Electrician) – 4
- SI (Store Keeper) – 6
- Constable (OTRP) Male – 8
- Constable (OTRP) Female – 1
- Constable (SKT) Male – 6
- Constable (Fitter) Male – 6
- Constable (Fitter) Female – 1
- Constable (Carpenter) Male – 4
- Constable (Auto Elect) Male – 9
- Constable (Auto Elect) Female – 1
- Constable (Vehicle Mechanic) Male – 17
- Constable (Vehicle Mechanic) Female – 3
- Constable (BSTS) Male – 6
- Constable (BSTS) Female – 1
- Constable (Welder) Male – 10
- Constable (Welder) Female – 1
- Constable (Painter) Male – 4
- Constable (Upholster) Male – 5
- Constable (Turner) Male – 5
- SI – Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Constable – Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69, 100/-
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Workshop Posts
- SI – Minimum three years Diploma in Auto Mobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Auto Electrical Engineering from an institute recognized by Govt.
- Constable – 10th class passed and ITI in respective trade. Minimum of three years of experience.
- SI – 30 years
- Constable – 18 to 25 years
BSF Workshop Selection process
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test
- Practical/Trade Test & Medical Examination
- Re-Medical Examination
How to Apply for BSF Workshop Recruitment 2022?
STEP-1: Candidates should first complete the ‘One Time Registration’ (OTR) process by filling in the basic information related to them i.e. name, mobile number, and e-mail ld to ensure that only active/functional mobile number and e-mail id should be there in one go. It can be used for registration purposes. After completing the registration, candidates can log in using their credentials to view the active advertisement under the ‘Apply Online link.
STEP-2: Candidates can apply for recruitment to the posts mentioned in the detailed advertisement in Para-I by clicking on the ‘Apply Here’ link available next to the respective advertisement. The candidates are advised to read the instructions mentioned in the recruitment notification carefully before proceeding to submit the online application form. After reading the instructions, candidates should carefully fill out the relevant fields of the online application form and upload all the required documents.
Candidates have to fill in the basic personal information, after filling in all the relevant information, candidates can see the complete preview of their application form. If the candidate wants to make any corrections, press “Back”. No corrections can be made in the application after clicking on the “Submit” button. Therefore, candidates are advised to press the “Submit” button only after verifying the correctness of the information filled in them.
STEP-3: Candidates are required to make fee payment (Candidates exempted from fee payment need not pay the fee).
We hope this (BSF Recruitment 2022: Check Details) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂