CBSE Class 10th and 12th Term 1 Result 2022: Will CBSE announce the term 1 results for classes 10, 12 this week?
CBSE Class 10th and 12th Exams: “When will CBSE announce class 10th and class 12th term 1 exam results” is the question that lakhs of students across India have been asking for the last few weeks. According to many media reports, the Central Board of Secondary Education can declare the result this week.
Reports claim that the CBSE official has said that “the Term 1 results for both class 10, 12 are likely to be declared this week” and “the board will announce the result date, once confirmed”.
Although the board has not made any official announcement yet.
Once CBSE declares the results, the students of class X and class XII can check them in various ways.
How to check CBSE Class 10th, 12th Term 1 2022 Results?
- Once declared, students need to visit the official website of CBSE (cbse.nic.in) to check their CBSE Class 10th and Class 12th results.
- On the homepage of CBSE’s website, students have to click on the ‘Result’ link.
- After this the students will be redirected to http://cbseresults.nic.in where they will have to click on the link ‘CBSE Class 10th Result 2022’ or ‘CBSE Class 12th Result 2022’.
- Then students have to enter their credentials including their roll number and click on ‘Submit’ option.
- CBSE Class 10th or Class 12th Term 1 Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
Other ways to check CBSE Class 10th, Class 12th Term 1 2022 Result?
“The Board, after discussions with various stakeholders and keeping in view the situation of COVID-19 in the country, has decided to conduct the second session board examination in offline mode only. The theory examination will start on April 26, 2022. The datasheet for class 10 and 12 will be released soon,” CBSE controller of examinations Sanyam Bhardwaj said last month.
He said, “The pattern of question papers will be similar to the sample question papers hosted on the website of the board. The students will appear in the examination from the allotted examination centers as in previous years.”