CBSE Term 2 Admit Card 2022: CBSE Term 2 Admit Card 2022 has been released for classes 10, and 12. Both class 10 and class 12 exams will start on April 26. The class 10 exam will end on May 24, and the class 12, exam will run till June 15.
Delhi: CBSE Term 2 Admit Card 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the Term-2 board examination for class 10 and class 12 students between April and June 2022 and the admit cards have been issued.
Class 10 and class 12 exams will start from April 26. Class 10 exam will end on May 24 and class 12 exam will continue till June 15.
The admit cards for CBSE term 2 (CBSE term 2 admit card 2022) are available at cbse.nic.in or cbse.gov.in.
CBSE is conducting board exams for the first time in two terms. In 2021, the board did not conduct the final exams in view of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The board has already declared the result of Term-1 final examination held in November-December, 2021.
You May Like:
- CBSE 10th and 12th Result 2022 Likely by First Week of July
- North Eastern Railway Jobs 2022: Apply Now
- CBSE Term 2 Sample Paper 2022 Class 12 PDF (Download)
- CBSE Term 2 Sample Paper 2022 Class 10 PDF Download
How to download the CBSE term 2 admit card?
1.Visit cbse.nic.in or cbse.gov.in
2. Click on the link for class 10 or class 12 term-2 admit card
3. Enter the required login credentials
4.Log In, Download Admit Card & Take a Printout
The students were warned about a fake notification regarding the board exam 2022.
The notification claims that for the final results, 30% weightage will be from Term-1 exam and remaining 70% will be from Term-2 exam.
It further states that the weightage of internal assessment will remain unchanged and students who could not appear in Term 1 examination due to COVID-19 or participation in Olympiads/sports events, will be assessed on the basis of their performance in Term 2 examination only. Will be done.
However, the board has denied this.
Students can visit the CBSE academic website cbseacademic.nic.in for sample question papers, syllabus and question bank for Term-II exam.
|Class 10th Admit Card 2022||Click Here|
|Class 12th Admit Card 2022||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Google News||Click Here|