Earn Salary up to Rs 55000: EXIM Bank Jobs 2022: If you want to become a bank employee then EXIM Bank has released an opportunity for the candidates who are willing to job in a bank. The notification for the post has been released on the official website- eximbankindia.in.
EXIM is recruiting for the post of Bank Management Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 14 March 2022.
EXIM Bank Recruiment 2022: Vacancy details
Total posts- 28
UR – 13
SC – 4
ST – 2
OBC (non-creamy layer) – 6
EWS – 2
PWD – 1
EXIM Bank jobs: Eligibility criteria
- MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- In the case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 60 percent aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.
EXIM recruitment 2022: Selection process
Candidates will be selected based on the performance of the candidates in the written test and interview.
- How To Choose The Right Career
- How to get YouTube Premium Free
- List of Part-Time Internships With Job Options
- KGF Chapter 2 Release Date Announced, Review, Grate Rating
- From SBI To Bank of Baroda All Bank Jobs Recruitment
The candidates who qualify for the post will get Rs 55,000 as a monthly salary.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee (MT) Age Limit Required
- OBC (non-creamy layer)- 28
- Flipkart refurbished phones sale is back. Get iPhone 12, 11 under budget.
- CISF Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- Website link opens- 25.02.2022
- Last day for payment of Examination fee- 14.03.2022
- Last day for application- 14.03.2022
- Tentative month of Written Examination and interview*- April 2022