Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Registration: Jharkhand government has announced to give subsidy on petrol, in which people will get a subsidy of ₹ 25 per liter. For this, they have to register themselves first, then how to register and what is its process, you can know by reading here.
Jharkhand government is giving a subsidy of ₹ 25 on petrol, for which the Jharkhand government has launched an app through which the beneficiaries can register themselves (jharkhand petrol subsidy online registration), know how to register and how to download it in your mobile. Also You Can Download CM Support App (Apk)
The government has launched the app on Wednesday i.e. 19 January 2022 for the scheme to give subsidy on petrol starting from 26 January in the state of Jharkhand.Through which the card holders will be benefited by registering themselves and can take advantage of this scheme (How to jharkhand petrol subsidy registration). You will know here that what is the name of that application, how to download it, in your mobile phone as well as how to register in it.Through which the card holders will be benefited by registering themselves and can take advantage of this scheme (How to jharkhand petrol subsidy registration). You will know here that what is the name of that application, how to download it, in your mobile phone as well as how to register in it. Also Read: Jharkhand CM Support App Downloading Link And Registration Process
Chief Minister Hemant Soren has launched CM Support App for registration of petrol subsidy scheme in the presence of departmental ministers at Project Bhawan Secretariat on Wednesday. By downloading which common citizens can get themselves registered through CM Support Mobile App Download.After registration, the card holders will get its benefit. Or if you are having trouble downloading it, then you can go to https://jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in and the applicant will have to enter his ration card and aadhaar number. OTP will come on your Aadhaar linked mobile number, after that you can register. The Chief Minister will launch this scheme in Dumka at the Republic Day celebrations on 26 January 2022. Also Read: CBSE 1 Term Results Date 2022 (10th 12th)
They will get the benefit of petrol subsidy scheme
- The applicant must be a ration card holder under the State’s National Food Security Act or State Food Security Act.
- The verified Aadhaar number of all the family members should be mentioned in the ration card.
- The bank account number and mobile number linked with Aadhaar of the applicant should be updated.
- The registration of the vehicle of the applicant should be in the name of the applicant.
- Applicant should have valid driving license.
- Applicant’s two wheeler should be registered in the state.
Registration process has to be done like this
- The applicant will have to enter his ration card and Aadhaar number by going to CM Support App or (https://jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in/). After this OTP will come on the mobile number linked to his Aadhaar and after that he can register himself. can.
- The applicant’s ration card number will be the login and the last eight digit password of the head of the family will be Aadhaar.
- After entering the OTP, the applicant will enter the vehicle number and driving license number while choosing the name in the ration card.
- Whatever rule given above was issued by the entire Jharkhand government, if you register yourself with all these rules, then you can take advantage of the subsidy given in petrol.
From downloading CM support app to registration link
|CM Support App Details||Links And Severs|
|Beneficiary (लाभार्थी)||Ration Card Holder|
|App Name||Cm Support|
|App Lounching Date||19 Jan 2022|
|App Lounching Date||26 Jan 2022|
|App Downloading Link||Click Here|
|Registration Website||Click Here|
|App Google Play Store Link||Click Here|